IMPACT AIR 45® Highspeed Handpiece Fiberoptic (5 hole) 401
1 Year Warranty
- Fits A.D.A. Standard Coupling Type
- I.S.O. Type B (5 hole fiber-optic)
- Compatible with friction grip shank burs (.0627" - .0630" diameter shank)
- Supply Requirements: Dry filtered air or nitrogen
- Operating Pressure: 32 psi - 40 psi
- Speed: 400,000 - 500,000 rpm
- Chuck type: Mid-spindle, tooth-jawed grip
FeaturesThe IMPACT AIR 45® has a unique 45° angled head allows maximum access and visibility. It is available with fiberoptics.
The IMPACT AIR 45® is also designed for use in periodontal and endodontic procedures, including:
- Apicoectomy (root canal drainage)
- Osteoplasty (bony contouring)
- Root Resection
The IMPACT AIR 45® :
- Is fully autoclavable (all stainless steel)
- Minimizes downtime (office-replaceable turbine)
- Uses standard friction grip burs (push-button bur release)
"30 YEARS IN BUSINESS"
why pay more, lowest price guaranteed!!